What a hyoo(hue)


Comments

Preethi said…
This is probably the bluest thing I have ever seen in my entire life! And its absolutely lovely!
Anonymous said…
thx preethi
Sri said…
Its a treat to eyes especially its blue my favorite color :)
Unknown said…
What a beautiful picture.. lovely combination of blue and pink...
Anonymous said…
this picture is awesome. clear, beautiful, serene, calm, flourishing is how i would like to describe it... as they say "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder" ... i would say "capturing beauty lies in the hands of a genuine lensman" :), well captured Gops
Aswin Kini said…
You must start a photo exhibition on plants, I am serious Gops!
supernova said…
Beautiful, Gopettaa... Yes, I'm back... My blog, too... :-)
Unknown said…
Hi, this photograph is taken so beautifully to bring out the real beauty in it.. good one.. wow.. real pleasant treat to my eyes today.. i hope u remember me gopetta, this is beena, ur junior in school..