My Princess


Comments

Anonymous said…
i like your photos
Anonymous said…
SHE IS VERY CUTE ALSO
Gops said…
Thanx Katch photo :)
Miss Iyer said…
She's an angel Gopu! Its still a wonder though, how angels are being born to devils :-P

tee hee
supernova said…
I feel like picking her right off the snap! :-)
Aditi said…
aww so sweet...and the picture is so vivid
Gops said…
hey G3 u wil get to know when u give birth to an angel :)
Gops said…
She loves being in that tub SN.she wont even go to Sangi when she is in the tub:)
Anonymous said…
ur princess is a real princess...
n the click at that particular moment has added beauty..spellbound 'm...dat says it all...
Aswin Kini said…
She is a Darling Gopu! An Angle in a bathtub.
Aswin Kini said…
Oops sorry, she is an Angel in a bathtub. Where are her wings?
Gops said…
thank you lekshmi
keep visiting my blog
Unknown said…
gota princess no words to say how pretty she is.but how com she is ur kid??????????????????????.
Shailja said…
She is so ...cute ..does she look like your wife?
Anonymous said…
hey prisy..no kozhapam in kudumbamam ok?
Anonymous said…
She looks more like my wife shailaja :)
Miss Iyer said…
When I get an angel of my own, it will be no surprise, cos I'm an angel myself, aint I? :-P

Alrite, I'll run before you can find me ;)