Drops


Comments

Unknown said…
Amezing stuff. I never came across such photograph.Very good stuff.This one is particular.
Good Work.
Keep It up!!
Mohit
Gops said…
Thank you mohit..pls do fwd this link to ur friends
Aswin Kini said…
It seems very fresh and natural.
Aditi Goswami said…
The drops are so real....almost can be touched through this picture.
I was awestruck when I landed in this blog. But each of the 'drops' photograph took my breath away.

You need to showcase these photographs at a bigger platform. Let the non-intenet savvy people also enjoy the beauty of these photographs.

Hats off to you! You really make memories last forever.
Lensmangops said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gops said…
thanks for ur comments and suggestion anu..i will try to do something to exibit my photos:)