Sajeen


Comments

Anubha said…
hey awesome collection sir
but the best pic is of this guy...

nice collection sir...
but this guy is so cute...
wow...
sajeen said…
yes this guy is cool and thts me.... ;)
Anubha said…
oye hoye
gud u r cutee pie
coooooooooooolllllllllll
sweet

adorable
Gops said…
whats happeing..is some one datin within my blog..hello guys gime a break :) anubha do u know sajeen?
Anonymous said…
hey sir
its anubha
no body is dating within ur blog
i just went around ur blogs n i found this guy really sweet and adorable n awesome
nothing like that
but if u dnt mind can i have some information .....if possible....
just like that.....
n see even i know that it's not gud to do something like this......
see
i luv the way y present things out n make n give them a new look ....
n pay my tanx to sajeen....

it feel great that u read out my comments.....n tanx to sajeen even
its nothing like to flirt coz i dnt have even that much time to hang like this
sorry for that if u didnt like that....
but do send reply to my comment....
u n sajeen both
i would love to carry on the conversation like this with sajeen...
tanx both of u
but i will feel gud is i m gng 2 get a reply fro sajeen........
Gops said…
hey anuba....dont feel bad abt the comment..i was jus kidding..sajeen is really a smart chap...he is my wife's brother...who is in chennai workin for an MNC..u can always mail him to sajeen.s@gmail.com
i wil also inform sajeen abt ur comments.. and finaly stop calling me "SIR"..cal me gops

thanx
sajeen said…
hi anu....well thnx for ur compliments but i dnt thnk iam tht adorable ;) anyways as gopettan told u can always mail me in my gmail id...bye tc......
Anubha said…
tanx both of u ,,,,.....
that u appreciated my comments...
n tanx for sending me the email id.....
u 2 r sooooooooooo nice .....
tc
enjoy upto the fullest.....
Anubha said…
tanx gops
now u seem to be a person who don't beleive in formalities
i liked it
chak de fattte.....