Just a try - My 1st shot of my short film

Comments

Miss Iyer said…
Good job for a first short film Gopa! :) Why don't u also write for us what you had to do to get this done? It will be a good insight for us and everyone will be able to appreciate it better, don't you think?
Anonymous said…
hey thanx a lot g3
thats a gud idea, but u knwo what , iam not that gud at writing.any way..i took this with my digicam in movie mode, and did some color correction in Sony Vegas pro software to get that film look..
supernova said…
Really really nice, Gopetta! And, sshhh... don't give away your movie making secrets in public! hehehe... :-)
Anonymous said…
hey thanx a lot SN. ...but g3 is behind me for whats happening behind the scenes :)
Anonymous said…
hey abhi what happaned?
Unknown said…
Gops - when can we see the complete film......who is playing the lead...
Gops said…
very soon rags...lead? hmm....not u :)
That was the only thing i could exclaim when i saw your shot! Oh my God! in a really pleasant surprise kind of way...
Unknown said…
jerin would have been very good....sorry kutta, my calendar is full...