Mist


Comments

Seeker said…
Hi Gopu.. I hope u recognise me.. This is Sandeep from expertus..Dont ask me what i am still doing there... Hey, I have developed interest in photography and have bought a Sony DS H5 cam. Its pretty good for an ameture like me.. Could you tell me where i could learn more about photography
photowannabe said…
Very nicely framed shot. I like the foggy swirls in the morning light.
Gops said…
hey sandi how r u dude? i do remember u..duno how u got my blog?
photgraphy i believe is not about learning it..its about seeing thru the cam..shoot anything u like..jus dont get contented..make love with ur cam..u wil become a photgrapher..i duno much abt the sites..i jus see things and shoot..keep in touch
Gops said…
thanx a lot photowannabe...iam happy that u r a regular visitor to my blog..keep coming:)
Aditi said…
beautiful where is it?
Gops said…
thx aditi..its on the way to chennai from bangalore..(krishnagiri)
sajeen said…
This was one superb trip...best for photography.....lucky i was thr with you tht day...