Munnar




Comments

Anubha said…
i love to live on this kind of places n can u tell me what place is this n where it is situated sir ...

what i m falling short of words now
after looking at ur collection...

awesome work done...
Gops said…
this is munnar and its in kerala...pls dont call me "sir" cal me gops
Anubha said…
okie dokie
so waz uo gops
can i have some more information abt ur work n ur collection
if i want
how can i persue my future further in photography
i m in gurgaon n working with ibm....
but would love to forward my carrier in photography if getting some information regarding this.....
Gops said…
iam basicaly a designer and a creative lead workin for IBM in blr..iam not much in to photography..but i feel i can do somethiing for it..i feel its basicaly the eye that sees..and helps others to see the same what it sees :)..so pls do goahead..make love with ur camera and slowly u wil learn what is photography :)
Sri said…
One look and I wanted to be there; just the right place to relax far away from this crowd/work.... Isnt nature the best? So simple, elegant, beautiful and most of all relaxing. You have an eye for it Gops, beautiful shot!